Ministry of Religious Affair of Pakistan announce its policy every year about Hajj and pilgrims under the direction of Government of Pakistan. The Hajj policy 2017will be officially announce most probably in the month of April. Last year, In Hajj 2015 the facilities given by government to pilgrims were highly admired by the Hujjaj.
Al-Khair recommends the people who wants to perform Hajj this year , to get ready with their documents along with the application fee, as government scheme is “first come first get” in its limited quota. The basic requirement for Hajj policy 2017 is that passport must be valid till 10th March, 2017 who want to submit Hajj Applications.
Hajj Policy 2017:
Hajj policy 2016 has been announced by “Sardar Muhammad Yousuf“at a news conference in Islamabad. the major points of which are as follows.
(1).Hajj applications to be received from Monday i.e. 18th April to 26th April 2016 at selected branches of eight banks.
(2).All facilities would be provided to Pilgrims including accommodation & meal in Harmain Sharifain and refreshment at airport.
(3). Hujjaj performed Hajj during the last five years are not eligible, however Hajj e Badal is allowed.
(4).Balloting for the Hujjaj will be held on 29th April.
(5). 86021 out of 143000 (appr.) Pakistanis to perform Hajj in Govt scheme.while 57000 will go through private scheme i.e. private Hajj packages 2017.
Documents To Be Attached With Application A/c Hajj Policy 2017:-
- Computerized CNIC (National ID Card)
- passport which should be valid up to March 31, 2017, or receipt of passport application issued by the immigration and passport office.
- 12 passport size Photographs about 4×3 cm size in blue background.
- Women applicants under 45-Years of age will have to mention their Mahram’s name and their relation with him in the application form.
- Applicant must submit their health status in advance as it will be sent to Saudi government.
With exposure of Al-Khair, we advised the pilgrims that they must submit all their documents in a legal manner when Hajj policy 2017 will be announced; if the application once rejected, leads to more hassle in documentation and follow-ups.
Banks Where Hajj Application Will Submitted :-
- Habib Bank Ltd Pakistan
- United Bank Ltd Pakistan
- National Bank of Pakistan.
- Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd Pakistan
- Faysal Bank Pakistan.
- Bank of Punjab Pakistan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan
- Bank AlFalah Ltd. Pakistan
- Allied Bank Ltd Pakistan
- Bank of Punjab
Let Al-Khair be your companion in your Holy Journey. Perform Hajj 2017 with the best services and the best Hajj packages of Al-Khair.