Terms & Policies
- Single Person applicants to stay in 3/4 person sharing.
- The package is calculated against exchange rate of Riyal. The final cost may vary.
- Hajj Registration waiting list is treated on first-come first-serve basis.
- Signing a mutual agreement with the managing company is mandatory.
- Bio-metric Process Requirements need to be fulfilled per Saudi Govt. regulations.
- The final itinerary will be provided one week before departure.
- The package price remains unchanged in case the itinerary increases a day/night or two (due to airline flight schedule and hotel booking).
- 3rd and 4th beds in hotels are usually smaller or sofa beds.
- It is strictly prohibited to use a kitchen facility near the haram in Makkah and Medina hotels.
- Bus transfer may require waiting upto few hours due to congestion or road baring by Saudi Police.
- The company is not responsible in case of faulty lift, motor pump or electric motor/DB.
- No Room details like view, floor, bed or bath size etc. are promised as part of this package.
- The package is exclusive of costs incurred in fulfilling the requirements of Bio-metric process.
- The infant upgrade does not include transfer bus seats and beds in Makkah and Medina.
- The Saudi Hajj Ministry/Administration directly manages transfer from airport to hotel, transfer to Mina and Arafat (8th and 9th Zil Hajj), Air Cooler availability in tents and certain other things. The managing company may not be held responsible in case of any unforeseeable discomfort caused by these.
- Deduction charges apply on cancellation made within 30 days after filling company’s waiting list registration form.
- Airlines also have a limited refund policy.
- Advance Pay order in favor of management company, per person.
- Two copies of CNIC or B-Form (for those under 18 years of age).
- Eight 4 X 3 cm Photographs with light blue background.
- Two copies of machine readable passport (valid not less then 6 month.)
- Remaining payment to be made on arrival of original hajj form and air ticket.