Every year Ministry of Religious Affairs of Pakistan declares the Hajj policy, before the Hajj application process. For Hajj 2022 / 1443 A.H, people are waiting desperately for the Hajj policy.
Hajj Policy 2023
Within Few days, Minister for Religious Affairs will present the Hajj Policy 2023 Pakistan after the approval from the Government of Pakistan and mandatory obligations from Ministry of Religious Affairs of Pakistan.
Hajj Policy 2022 Pakistan
Hajj policy 2021 would be announced by the Ministry of Religious Affairs of Pakistan, The major points of Hajj 2022 – 1443‘s Hajj Policy are as follows.
- Hajj quota for Pakistanis yet to be announced.
- The government will manage limited pilgrims while private tour companies will handle rest.
- Tentative seats have been reserved for citizens. They will also be accompanied by one attendant.
- A quota will also be allocated for overseas Pakistanis who want to perform Hajj with their relatives.
- People who have failed to get their names selected in draws for at least three times will have an additional chance this year.
- A joint working office would be set up with the Saudi Hajj Ministry for prompt redressal of pilgrims issues.
- Direct flights from Quetta to Jeddah and Medina would also be operated this year while temporary Hajji camp for pilgrims of Gilgit-Baltistan would be established for their convenience.
- Every applicant should hold a CNIC, valid Passport until December 2022 and a medical certificate.
- Government of Pakistan will start accepting Hajj applications soon once hajj policy is announced.
- Draws will be held once done with the application process for successful applications.
- Balloting among pilgrims will be held afterward.
Let Al-Khair be your companion in Hajj 2022. Perform your Holy journey with the best Hajj services 2022 and the luxury Hajj packages of Al-Khair in order to offer your Ibadah with complete peace of mind.